Sunday, June 5, 2011

I don't know if my legs have ever been this sore!

So yesterday my legs were a little tight but I decided to walk around lake boomer with a friend.  It was pretty nice and my legs actually felt better after the walk.  I kept under my calories and kept on trucking on.  Well today I woke up and my legs were so tight I had to push myself just to stretch.  My lifting regimine was probably a little too intense for my body to start with but next time I will cope much better with it.  Today the plan is to walk boomer again and I bet it will work out quite a bit better, we shall see!  Overall I'm very happy because I can see changes in my body, my body fat is dissappearing which is great.  I truly believe that this next 50 lbs of weight loss will be the best for my image to others.  I have muscle under my flab and I want to let it out of its cage! 

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete