Thursday, June 21, 2012

Confession

It has been over one year since I last posted on this blog.  I want to confess to everyone that I have gained my weight back.  It hurts to say this but I weigh 350 pounds again.  That is the starting weight that I had years ago.  I have come to realize that I let life get in the way and put my weight loss in the background.  I have been looking for a job post graduation from OSU and looked for it over a period of months and between school and my job search I was stressed.  In the face of all the stress I fell back on food.  During a period of 6 months I ate and ate and ate.  I have just decided what to do with my life and that gives me a sense of comfort and now I am ready to get back to making my weight loss my first priority in my life. 

I was looking for a job with a B.S in Business administration and I just could not find a job that I felt would be a good fit.  I decided to return to school to get another major in MIS.  Which is a great field of study to enter and it will only take me one more year to add that on. 

Today is the day that I get back up and continue to fight for my life. 

I plan to make this my source of accountability so please keep reading!  If I don't post e-mail me at mennis@okstate.edu and I will get to it! 


-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment