Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 54! Weigh day!

I was very nervous about this weigh day because my body has been fluctuating like mad.  I started out this last two weeks at 308.2 well today I can proudly tell you that I now weigh 299.0 lbs (9.2 lbs gone)!  I havent been in the 200's for so long and I've got to be honest with you all, it feels amazing.  This weight loss journey has been so great to focus on because there is direction in it.  I can't control a lot of things in life but I can control my weight.  Losing this weight has made me feel empowered because I know I can do it by keeping things simple and trying hard.  This is an emotional time because I have hit a milestone and as my friend would say "You never have to weigh that again" and thats the truth.  I never want to be 300 lbs again, I have been there since I started college and I look forward to a life without all that extra weight hanging on me.  You guys are awesome and I hope you keep up with my blog!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment