Sunday, April 10, 2011

Days 55-58

Its been a great week/ weekend so far.  Keeping the calories in check is difficult but I have been managing well.  I've been thinking about what is happening in my life and I'm glad that I'm not stress eating like I used to.  School has been pretty difficult and is keeping me busy like no other but thats alright because my mind has been kept off the food!  I discovered that Kool Aid has no calories in it by itself so I add splenda and Voila!  I have delicious sugar free stuff to sip on all day which gives me some variety.  Everyday has had its struggles but now I can look at what I've done and be happy.  Life has so much more to offer when you can do everything a healthy person can.  I can't wait to go skydiving someday (dream of mine) and sit in an airplane seat without feeling self conscious.  Since I've been doing the swimming I've decided to up my calories to 2,000 for 2 weeks and see what that does for how I feel.  So far I've had much more energy because of the adjustment and hopefully I won't have any weird body stuff go on if I keep it up (like starvation mode).  I had some friend give me a really cool cookbook "100 calories or Less"  which has over 100 recipes of really great food for 100 calories or less per serving. 

Keep it healthy!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment