Thursday, May 12, 2011

5-12-11 Summer is here and I'm ready for it.

Hey guys I just want to let you know that I haven't gone off and ruined what I've accomplished.  Things became hectic near the end of the school year but now that its passed I am looking to this summer with optimism.  I will be taking a couple classes but other then that I plan to be either hitting the gym or studying.  I have a couple workout buddys lined up for the summer so thats going to be great for all of us.  I always workout the most when I have someone to hold me accountable.  I will be coasting back to the 1,500 calorie a day diet with 2 workouts a day planned.  My goal is to lose at least 40 lbs this summer and the more the merrier in that regard.  I do well when I go big because it makes me work that much harder.  I guess in this case I'm shooting for the moon and if I miss I will land among the stars at a lower weight. 

I just recently finished a stint in Ponca at my parents house helping them out.  I must say that some mowing and other odd jobs can really burn some calories!  I hope to get some more of that good work in over the summer because it helps me understand how much easier everything is under 300 lbs.  I am going to be hitting the gym hard tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow night too! 

So the morning workout was great I managed to swim a mile and do a couple elepticals then headed home.  After all that I went home then started boiling up some beans that I had soaked the previous night and that has been a fiasco.  I have been reading up on beans and black beans are AMAZING for any kind of weight loss and for all sorts of other reasons.  But I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to cooking them but luckily my great friend came in to save the day. :D  Tonight I'm going to walk boomer with one friend then go on a rucksack march and call it a day.  I will go ahead and way in 6-1-11 to see where I'm at.  Hopefully under 280!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment