Monday, May 16, 2011

5-15-11 A rough day but I made it through.

I hit the gym today but it was very rough trying to manage with very little energy but alas.  My burn was 4,253 which was ok but not quite the deficit I want.  My day to heal should be this tuesday which I'm looking forward to.  I love to eat beans and rice!  Its so good for me but my body is for sure not used to eating brown rice and black beans in a low carb whole wheat tortilla.  I'm going to try to add some cilantro for spice and louisiana hot sauce.  This weekend has also been rough because I can't do my swimming which is sooo good for my burn.  Swimming is great because I can exercise very hard without fear of hurting a knee or ankle.  I'm going to be honest I don't think of myself as "heavy" until I start to exercise hard because my right knee hurts a bit.  I just stretched and it went away but still today I was really wanting that pool.  Well keep it classy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment