Friday, May 13, 2011

Ok so my last post disappeared. All I can say is that is very strange. Oh well here is news!

Yesterday I basically proclaimed that I was ready for summer and I proved it.  I worked out 3 magnificent times and at really great food and stayed under my calories.  I ended up burning about 6,700 calories with my swimming and other exercise so I was pretty stoked.  I would like to get up to 10,000 calories on my active days (like the biggest loser) but it looks like that will take some time!  Here is what I did yesterday listed in order of food then exercise.

Food:

Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: Black Beans and Brown Rice
2nd Lunch: Beef gordita from taco bell (300 calories!)
Supper: Black beans and Brown Rice with a slice of cheese.
1,540 calories. More veggies tomorrow!

Exercise:
Swam a mile.
2 elepticals
left for lunch
1 eleptical
did pulldown lift @20 reps and 2 sets with 120 lbs
left for supper
Did a 3 mile rucksack march with Dustin which includes walking with weight in the backpack, about 40 lbs for me. It was rough! 

Today I plan to do a lot more at night simply because of the lack of sleep I've had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment