Friday, May 30, 2014

Swamped with work

I have been doing so much for work that I have not posted.  I have been keeping up with my meals that I only eat at home.  The best tools I have at my disposal are my habits.  I am a creature of habit so I try to make it a habit to eat breakfast everyday now.  I also try to drink as much water as I can throughout the day.  I will keep on this path and weigh in sometime.  I am concerned about my lifestyle and not the number right now.  I want to keep going to the gym and eating under my goal of 1,800 to 2,000 calories a day.  I am trying to make writing on this blog the first thing I do before bed too.  As you can see it is 3am in the morning.


Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Michael, it's certainly a "practice," suggesting we're learning as we go and the goal isn't perfection of course... Just positive momentum as we practice the things helping us the most. You're doing incredible. When the schedule gets tight we have to adjust and hopefully have some compassion for ourselves. I'm very much learning in this department--trying to find a balance with the schedule thing... I've posted my blog after midnight the last few nights--and my morning alarm sounds at 4:30am... Not a good thing. I'm working on it. I like everything else I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your dedication Sean. I've been working on getting promoted which has led to a huge workload for the next week or so. I went to the gym last night at 1am... it was worth it!!! :D

      Delete