Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 20 Tuesday

Well I did really well right up until I hit the buffet at Mazzios.  I keep learning where I am still weak when I experience these things.  I overdid it by around 1,000 calories today, which means I had about 2,500.  Its another day to look at myself and realize I'm still going to have these struggles even when I'm mr thin.  I can't even eat nearly as much as I used to and I'm not even close to as hungry but I still manage to break my calorie limit.  Well I have a new resolve and I know that as I'm sitting here in my size 40 pants that are loose on me that its worth it.  I can now wear my dads "Geek" shirt which used  to come to my belly button!  So yeah March 8th is the day.  I want to be under 300 or bust! :D  I may go to Ponca this weekend and use more of my eleptical time in the morning to study French and Management!  Writing about failures is so hard somtimes!  I have been dreading doing this but as I write I feel as if I am freeing myself from guilt.  You guys know I messed up and I feel that when I mess up its not a secret and that really helps. 

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment