Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 30 Results of the blood test and things are getting better.

I went to the doctors office right after my french class (which was super small due to all the people who already left for spring break!) and got to see the results.   My glucose levels were 86 which falls between the healthy range of 75-110 (excellent!!!) and my kidney funttion was amazing also.  Everything was optimal in that department but my triglycerides (basically fat levels in my blood) were just a tad high 154 which is just above the healthy range of <150.  Since I'm quitting on those banquet meals I'm sure that will go down.  My ldl cholesterol was the bad part though it was at 126 which is 26 higher then healthy range.  Also my hdl (good cholesterol) was a bit low.  The doctor said more exercise will get everything on track.  All in all I'm not even close to being a diabetic!  :D :D :D I kept the calories under because I budgeted really hard to be able to go out with my friends to ihop and get the kids meal called baby cakes which is 210 calories and comes with 5 silver dollar pancakes that I eat with sugar free syrup, YUM!  Kept the calories where I needed them and it was so satisfying!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment