Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 22 Thursday

Today was absolutely amazing.  I stayed under with my calories because I paced myself throughout the day.  I tried a vegetarian sampler at house of greek which was mostly gross but low cal.  I only want to eat things I like and that is not it.  Also I switched from 2% to skim milk which means I will be eating a serving of 2 cups of scooters and 1 cup of milk for just 300 calories.  Without those delicious scooters I feel deprived which translates into unnecessary eating.  Booty blast was a killer tonight and near the end I felt like I had run out of gas.  I'm trying to listen to my body and not just push through the pain because when I do that I end up becoming very sore and potentially unable to workout.  If you guys have any tips or suggestions leave them as comments! 





-Michael

2 comments:

  1. What I'm learning is that you should feel "comfortably sore" the day after a workout. As time goes on, you'll learn what that feels like, and your body will tell you how far is too far (so you're on the right track!)
    There are a few times when I push myself...
    1. Yoga - Breathing through the pain of stretching helps, and I've noticed my gains in flexibility. I think yoga helps avoid injury.
    2. In weightlifting, there are times when I think I've pushed hard, but after the workout I found I could have pushed harder.
    Keep up the good work, dude...I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that platter at the House of Greek was great :)

    ReplyDelete