Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 26 Monday (Pre Weigh Day!)

Well at about 3 in the morning I was having a bout of insomnia and watching house and there was a slew of sad episodes right at the end of season 4 and I made a dire mistake... I ate all of my calories within a 2 hour period.  I was on a comfort food binge, also I was studying french so I was stressing out.  It really was horrible going throughout the rest of the day without eating a single morsel but I deserved it.  I gave myself 1,500 calories and I used them wayyy too early and I was miserable for it. My friend Carly told me I should post that last little bit especially because she was affected by it.  I can't eat with my friends when I make such blunders and that makes my day less special.  I love to cook for my friends because they seem to enjoy the food. 
I'm really afraid for this weigh day coming up because I just found out today how much salt affects weight loss via bloating.  I've been eating tons of banquet meals that have like 27% of the salt a person needs in a single meal!!!!  So yeah if my weight isn't where I want it to be I will have a good idea why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment