Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 40 Weigh day #3

I weighed in today at 308.2 which surprised me to no end.  I don't know how I could have gained that weight other than cheating myself in calories.  I thought I could eat at buffets and count the calories well.  I was wrong, I'm going to the old playbook that works and is delicious.  I love chicken with veggies, fruit and whole grain cereal.  This weight gain hurts because I am o so fearful of gaining it all back.  On the other hand I am invigorated, I was lazy and it showed.  I didn't count well enough on my calories and it showed.  I need to stay commited throughout and when I have blips like this I can be even happier when I succeed. 


-Michael

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you recognize your mistake is awesome! Tomorrow is a new day to start fresh...you can do it! KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

    ReplyDelete