Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 35 Ponca City Grill!

I came home to the familys house for break and when I walked into the door I could smell the delicious aroma of steak and chicken!  I had eaten my calories for the day for the most part so I hated telling them I was just going to have a salad with 1 tablespoon of dressing.  My mother got a tupperware container for me and I loaded up the grilled squash,onions,red peppers and top sirloin for tommorow (something to look forward to!) which made the ordeal easy to deal with!  Later that night I went to perkins with my brother and nephew and got an iced tea (sweetened with splenda) and a slice of french silk pie!  I thought the pie was 400 calories at most which would put it to an equivalent of pecan pie.  I just looked it up and flipped my lid.  Its 760 calories for a slice of french silk pie!!!!  I am never getting that again!  I might take a bite of someone elses but man never again.  I was ready to type that I went 400 calories over but it looks like I went over by 760.  I went walking afterwards for about 2 miles with my friend Matt and that helped me feel better about the pie.  Pie is my weakness, I should have just said no to my brother who offered me free pie. My mother said I was giving into peer pressure and I agree.  Its very difficult to say no to pie especially when I want it.  

I played monopoly last night with my nephew and my friend Matt until late into the night.  Before I went to bed I evaluated myself and how much I've been trying to lose this weight.  I believe that I can do more in terms of workouts and nutrition.  I feel better when I eat better its just that simple.  I want to increase my vegtable intake and snack more with fruits.  I'll let you guys know how that goes. 

-Michael





French Silk Pie Nutrition Facts. Be Afraid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment