Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 46 Michael Phelps! I mean ummm Michael Ennis.

Swimming swimming swimming its absolutely amazing.  I mentioned earlier that it is the only thing that has made me hungry and I'm impressed by that.  My definition of hungry for when I've been swimming a while would actually be under the word famished and I'm happy with that.  When I feel hungry thats my body telling me that I should eat, I'm fine with that and most of the time I obey because I manage my calories well.  When I swim my body tells me "HEY YOU ARE STARVING!!!!" which is AWESOME!!!  I know that I'm doing something different and my body is all shaken up because of it.  I want to swim 1 mile in the pool 5 days a week and I hope that works out.  According to my friend and swimming guru I'm going to wear my body out.  I will test pilot this week to see if I can handle a mile a day then take the weekend to heal up.  If I need to swim less I will if not then YAY!  I fully expect to be under 300 by 4-4-11 which is what I call "twonder land" because onederland was made on the biggest loser and I feel that being under 300 lbs is worth celebration! I was pleateaued until around January because I didn't have clear eating goals I was just working out and hoping for the best with my food choices.  Since I read Sean Andersons blog (highly inspirational) my philosophy on food changed.  I don't have to change once I get to my goal weight because I'm eating like I should at that weight (I will have to add a few calories eventually) and training myself to eat like a skinny person should.

Here is a link to Seans blog he has over 2 years worth of blogs, this really changed the way I think about food and how I treat it.  Sean Anderson's blog. Start at day 1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment