Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15 Weigh day!

Today is the big day, the day to see how well my habits are working out for me.  Well here is the verdict.  14 days ago I weighed in at 315.2 and today I weigh 307.8 which comes to a weight loss of 7.4 lbs!  I'm going to be honest with you guys, I weighed in and I had a number in my head I wanted to weigh, 305 lbs.  I looked at the weight this morning with a twinge of disappointment but then I remembered what my friend said at the Colvin "you will never have to tell people you weigh that much again" I smiled and stepped off the scale.  He is right, I weigh 307 and 315 is just a thing of the past and good riddens too.  My total weight loss to date is 42.2 lbs.  My next weigh day will be the 8th of March, My goal is to be anywhere under 300 so 299.999999 would be just fine with me!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment