Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 5 Monday fun-day.

Today was an amazing day on the whole in terms of exercise.  I kept my calories down to 750 until after I went to the Colvin.  I got to the Colvin around 6 o'clock then ran about 9 laps on the third floor (they are about 1/11th of a mile each).  I was running one lap then powerwalking 2 laps, running kills my ankles and knees so I'm trying to hold off from doing too much of that until I'm at a lower weight.  After that my friend and I jumped into a cycling class that was about 20 minutes in (out of 45 minutes) and that was a workout! After running my legs were already beaten up but overall it was a great experience.  When that whole deal was over we headed to Zumba.  Zumba is one of the best classes for me because I'm constantly moving and I can burn 600-900 calories in about 50 minutes.  I finished off my calories for the day at subway with a footlong turkey sub with tomatoes,lettuce,pickles,onions and about a tablespoon of mayonaise.  The whole sub was about 700 calories and I am satisfied.  I have about 60 calories left but I don't need to eat anymore today :D  

There is nothing like blogging after a great day of work!  my calorie burn will break 5,000 today because of the awesome workouts.  I know that the first thing that I need to conquer is my addiction to food and that will determine if I can keep a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life.

I'm always looking for others blogs to read!  Encouragement is a great tool for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment