Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 16 Logans steakhouse=YUM!!!

Well today I went to Tulsa to see my friend Devin.  We ended up going to Logans steakhouse and I got the "Santa Fe" tilapia.  I must say it was so amazing,  I have never had grilled fish with such a great texture. They had skewers off veggies as a side, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions.  I also had a fairly small rice pilaf and I mixed it with some sliced mushrooms.  Overall I had about 1,550 calories and it was so nice to finish the day off with a few almonds and pecans.  As for exercise most of what I got was walking from my apartment to the bus terminal which is about 1.2-1.5 miles.  The funny part is that I was carrying about the equivalent weight of what I had lost.  It was difficult!!!  But I burned about 300-400 calories doing it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment