Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 7 Will travel Wednesday.

So yesterday I didn't workout because its one of my busier days.  I had a french test that I took in the middle of the day that I was stressing over.  I'm happy to say that recently when I get super stressed I stop looking to food.  I just studied more lol...maybe a little more than most and that relieved my stress very well. But yeah I had some delicious food yesterday!  I a "pizza" that was so huge and satisfying that was only 380 calories a person. It had 2/3 cups skim mozzeralla(160), 1/2 cup ragu garlic and italien spice chunky sauce(80), 2 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast(50), 1/8th cup onion, some basil leaves and oregano all under a flatbread that was only 90 calories "flatout flatbread" and oh I forgot!!! Mushrooms! After that and my other meals I had about 1,080 calories consumed at 4 o'clock.  There was a French cultural dinner on campus and it was pretty great.  There was a salad with rasberry dressing (didn't get much), a piece of pork (110 cals at most), a piece of chicken (this one was covered in a mystery sauce, I should have just eaten a bit of it) and peas with onions(40 at most) but what killed my calories was this lemon tart stuff they had for dessert.  I should have just eaten a bite of it and been satisfied.  I let myself open up on a train of thought like this "this only happens once a year man!  eat some more lemon tart stuff!) and so I did.  I had 2 slices of it.  I would say yesterday I consumed about 2,000 calories.  I'm embarrased to say that but its true.  I failed on another day.  Its very difficult to write this to you guys because admitting my failures has never been my strong point.  Overall though its best I write about how I fail because I'm typing this on tuesday and I am sure motivated to keep it to 1,500 today! 

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment