Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 2

Well yesterday everything was great for the most part!  I was at the gym for over four hours and I went to a Colvin class!  At the end of the class I had about a 4,300 calorie burn for the day and I was ravenous so I went home and had a fish dinner from lean cuisine which put my calories at 1,400.  I was doing great then a friend called and we went to the Stonewall Tavern which is about 100 feet from my apartment.  I had a couple drinks which put me at about 2,200 then I had the bright idea to go to Ihop.  I must say that place is my weakness.  I ended up consuming around 1,600 calories in one sitting.  I am telling you this with shame because even though I still lost weight yesterday because I burned 4,454 calories yesterday and I consumed around 3,800.  I know that my addiction to food is still a problem in my life.  Drinking and binge eating will stop me from ever maintaining a healthy weight for the rest of my life.  The next time I go to Ihop diet coke or a salad will be on the menu.  As for the wall...I may just do something my friend Matt does and get a water or diet coke.  Drinking isn't worth the calories for me.  I have fun with or without the drinks so its no big sacrafice. 

Today I'm planning to study after my class for about four hours with Carly then head to the gym to burn off those excess calories I had yesterday!  Oh and today I want to eat 1,500 or bust!  I'll let you know how many I have!

Well I had a bowl of Honey Nut Spooners that consisted of 2 cups of Spooners and one cup of 2% milk.  It was 350 calories total with the milk making up a whopping 130 calories of the whole thing.  I purchased the 2% on accident my intention was to buy skim.  1 cup of milk is too much for 2 cups of ceral too.  I can easily cut it down to 3/4 a cup of milk or even half.  My friend Jeremey eats his with just 2oz per cup of cereal! I'm making some food for my friend Carly before our study session at the library.  Here it is!

Chicken with Red onions in chive and butter sauce:

8oz chicken breast (skinless boneless) 220 Calories
1 package of Birds eye steamfresh Roasted Red Potatoes with Chive Butter Sauce. 280 Calories

I used a frozen chicken breast to make this meal so I popped it in the microwave for 5 minutes to defrost it then threw it on my nonstick pan.  After browning the chicken breast I opened the steamfresh package and cooked the potatoes and in with the chicken.  The result will be pictured shortly.

The whole meal is just 500 calories and so satisfying!

Well today I worked out and some stuff caused that to be interrupted, I had a friend in need so I had to leave early.  I have a calorie burn of 4574 as of right now and I've consumed 1408 calories today.  I think I'll leave the rest out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment