Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4 Sunday's Post

I didn't work out because I'm still on the whole healing phase thing until Monday.  I found a couple friends who will hopefully come to my Thursday class to get a good workout!  My calories were great going into supper but I miscalculated on the fried rice.  I was part of the way through eating it when my friend asked me how many more calories were in fried rice.  I was assuming about 20% more.  WRONG!  Steamed rice is about 200 calories a cup and fried is about 331 calories a cup!  My friend offered to eat mine.  Luckily she likes fried rice.  I ended up consuming about 750 calories for supper (the average of fried and steamed rice with chicken) which put me over.  My grand total for the day was 1,700 which is ok.  I'm not perfect but I can keep on trying!  The calorie burn for the day was 3,600 so I'm alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment