Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 8 Thursdays post

Today I walked with a friend then had an awesome chat at the Colvin.  The walking was great for us but the thing that was the best was the chat we had after.  I was talking to my friend about my relationship with food and how important that is to me maintaining my weight loss.  I then told my friend that I was afraid I would just fail at this weight loss.  He then told me something that I needed to hear.  He told me "You need to get excited about losing weight, if you lose two pounds next week you will never weigh that again." He really is a great workout partner, its nice having someone to workout with that understands what I'm going through. 

The burn today will be about 4,900 and I consumed about 1,498 calories! :D  Another day of success!

Also I have been making these Guacamole/Turkey sandwiches that are so amazing!  2 tablespoons of Guacamole and about 6 thin slices of turkey(oscar meyer oven roasted turkey breast) between two warm sandwich rounds.  Its an amazing 205 calorie snack that is so healthy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment