Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 11 Sundays post

I spent some time with devin in the morning and burnt some major calories playing kinect.  I was burning around 20 calories a minute!  I headed to my brothers house and ate a banana for breakfast and avoided all the delicious looking cake!  At the end of the day I ended up eating 1,754 calories which put me over a bit because I wasn't writing stuff down throughout.  I need to really work on writing everything down immediately or I will run into this again.  Yesterday I burned almost 4,200 calories with just a little kinect and some laundry done!  I'm so excited to weigh in this week! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey! When Barry and I move to Stillwater you should play the Playstaion Move games with us, It really works out your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to Alisha! When are you guys moving?

    ReplyDelete