Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 9 Ferrigio Friday.

Yesterday I had to leave stillwater early so that I could get to Ponca in time to leave so that I could ride with my parents to Tulsa.  On the way there we went to that evil restraunt that flaunts their convienience such... McDonalds!  It strikes fear in my heart to return to that place where I used to get 6 double cheeseburgers 2 apple pies and an Ice cream cone for dessert.  I had eaten about 485 calories so I decided to get a regular cone (150 calories) and it was delicious and so worth the calories.  We went to a play called "The taming of a Shrew" my brother was Father Baptista Minola in the play.  He did a great job and we all had a great time.  I felt a little cultured after I saw the two hour performance.  Well after the show we were all starving so we headed over to Applebees and I had a delcious 7oz sirloin topped with garlic shrimp,steamed broccoli, potatoes and splenda sweetened tea.  My only complaint was I found a fly in the second cup of tea!  The whole meal was 650 calories and so worth it.  I consumed a total of 1513 calories for the day.  My calorie burn was 3,838 (I think my basal metabolic rate is higher from the workouts) and I was very happy with that. 

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment