Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 3 Studying some fish and fun!

Last night I decided that I will not workout today (saturday) because I'm overdoing it and getting a little sluggish because of it.  Last week I took 3 one hour classes and I worked out about 10 hours outside of that, couple with 1,500 calories a day that can wear a man down.  Also I'm planning to post my new weight every two weeks so in 11 more days I will update you guys!  I used to weigh in everyday but at this point that is just not a great idea because if I don't lose what my expectations dictate I get frustrated. 

Today I had a friend call me and she told me that she was going to make a meal and told me all of the calories for the meal!  418 calories for 2 fish fillets(baked) and 3 perogies(baked)! I came right over and had a very flavorful satisfying meal and I still have 1,012 calories for the rest of the day!  Tomorrow I'm mostly likely going to a fitness class called Zumba to dance away some weight!  Zumba is a Latin American form of dance that basically keeps you moving and doing crazy fun stuff for about 50 minutes.  I usually burn 880 calories in just one class!

Today is going to be a bit trying because I'm planning to study most of it away at the library and when I get bored I usually like to snack.  I might bring a couple apples(70 calories) or cheese sticks(50 calories) to munch on.

The study session went alright and I got some things done.  After that I watched "When Harry met Sally"  It was not my kind of movie...  But yeah then I went to Panera with a couple of friends and I made a good choice.  I purchased a bread bowl and I got a to go box because I only had about 300 calories left for the day. They have some pretty delicious side baguettes. I dipped it into a little bit of the soup and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment