Monday, February 28, 2011

Days 17-18

The weekend with Devin was lots of fun and I went over both days.  The first day I ate 2,500 calories and the second I had 2,700.  There were lots of temptations and I caved at the end of the day both times.  I started out strong then failed.  I know I lost weight because I burned more but I still went over my 1,500 calorie requirement.  If I can't control myself better in these situations I won't succeed.  As I write this I know today is a new day and I just need to move on and keep trying.  I just need to keep in mind that I'm not perfect and I can't expect perfection and if I do I will fail entirely.

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. We have lost nearly the same amount now. My total lost is ~ 43lbs. I have not actually put a real effort into exercising since, well...thanksgiving. I think the weather and new puppy may be partially to blame. I really wish i could come to the Colvin with you guys :(

    ReplyDelete